Welcome to the Caddo County 911 website. We are a team of professional telecommunicators that are committed to combining technology, training, and compassion to provide the citizens and visitors of our county with an efficient and effective Enhanced 9-1-1 Telecommunications System. Caddo County 911 serves as the critical link between our county’s police, fire, and EMS agencies and those who need emergency or non-emergency assistance.
Things to Remember:
1. 9-1-1 is a free telephone call from all phones, including home phones and cell phones.
2. If you accidentally dial 9-1-1 DO NOT hang up. Stay on the line and tell the dispatcher that it was a mistake. This will prevent a call back from our dispatchers or a law enforcement response.
3. Cell phones that have been disconnected still have the capability of calling 9-1-1. So please be carefull when letting your children play with old cell phones.
4. If you call 9-1-1 in time of emergency, please remain calm on the phone and answer all of the dispatchers’ questions promptly. This will aid in a quick response to your emergency.
5. Please memorize your physical / 911 address and clearly post it on the front of your residence. This will aid the dispatcher in finding your location quickly, and also assist emergency responders while trying to locate your home.
Prank calls to 9-1-1 are illegal in the State of Oklahoma.
Enhanced Land line 911 service is when you dial 9-1-1 and the call is routed to the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) for your location and the call-taker hears your voice but also sees your phone number and receives Automatic Location Information (ALI) for your call. The ANI information from the 9-1-1 call is simultaneously uploaded into our mapdata. Our mapping system then does a cross reference check and plots the location of the caller on the 9-1-1 call takers map.
Phase II Enhanced Wireless 911 service is when you dial 9-1-1 from a cellular phone and the call is routed to the best pre-determined PSAP for the area served by this cell tower. The call-taker hears your voice, sees your phone number and receives an X and Y coordinate that represents the location of the 9-1-1 caller. Again, the X and Y coordinates are uploaded into our mapping system and plotted onto the 9-1-1 call takers map.
Caddo County 911 is curently at Phase II Wireless and Enhanced Land line 911 throughout the entire county.
Although it may have been several years since we assigned your address, it may not show up on some mapping applications & GPS devices, it is their responsibility to keep their sites current.
Caddo County 911 is the primary dispatch agency for 31 different Police, Fire, and EMS agencies.
Below is a list of all agencies that have coverage in Caddo County. Agencies marked with an asterisk (*) have their own dispatch or are dispatched by another agency. All others are dispatched by Caddo County 911.
|Law Enforcement||Fire Departments||EMS|
| Apache Police Department
Caddo County Sherrif’s Office
Binger Police Department
Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) *
Cyril Police Department
Eakly Police Department
Hydro Police Department
Oklahoma Highway Patrol (OHP) *
|Alden Fire Department *
Alfalfa Fire Department
Anadarko Fire Department *
Apache Fire Department
Binger Fire Department
Broxton Fire Department
Carnegie Fire Department *
Cement Fire Department
Cogar Fire Department
Crows Roost Fire Department
Cyril Fire Department
Eakly Fire Department
Fly Inn Fire Department
Fort Cobb Fire Department
Gracemont Fire Department
Green Acres Fire Department
Hinton Fire Department
Hydro Fire Department *
Lookeba Sickles Fire Department
New Hope Fire Department
Swan Lake Fire Department
Twin City Fire Department
Verden Fire Department
| Anadarko EMS *
Sinor EMS – Weatherford *
* Indicates Agencies with their own Dispatch, All others Dispatched by Caddo County 911
110 Southwest 2nd Street
Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005
PO Box 687
Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005
Dispatch (405) 247-5700
Director (405) 247-8845
Fax (405) 247-3038
We are eager to get feedback from the public regarding our 9-1-1 services. If you have a comment, suggestion, complaint, compliment, etc… Please fill out the form below.